Wednesday 25 April 2012

Also, I decided it was time to get up, try and make myself feel better, put some make up on and go and see the horsey. I'm yet to actually go and see the horse, cause i'm waiting for him to be put in his stable so I can avoid all contact with people, so they won't get to see my wonderful swollen face.

Like I've said before, I can't stand sitting in the house all day feeling sorry for myself. It's a very miserable grey day in England which never helps the mood.

Seriously, I cannot wait to get back in the saddle!! 

Going to try and motivate myself to take the dog for a walk with my mother tomorrow. And probably pop up and see the horse or do something. I don't think I'm quite prepared to go shopping or anything yet but yeah! I've got to get on with this :) 

Once I get back from the horse, i think it's food and then bed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment